Green Building Incentive Program
City of Eugene Incentives
The City has a voluntary Green Building Incentive Program to encourage sustainable building practices in our community.
Participating projects are eligible for the following incentives at the building permit stage:
- Free Project Consultation meeting and staff participation in Integrated Design process
- Permitting and technical assistance
- Priority plan review and inspections
- Recognition and publicity benefits
- Reduced local wastewater system development charges (SDCs) for projects using low flow plumbing fixtures
Residential and commercial projects that are seeking one of the following third party, green building certifications are eligible for the program:
- Earth Advantage
- Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design (LEED)
- International Living Future Institute Net Zero Energy Certification
- Passive House
Learn how to participate in the residential program (single family or duplex homes). To speak with a residential plans examiner, call 541-682-5086.